Imagine yourself in a fresh city: you might think you’ll be walking through the avenues, noticing the architecture or the beautiful scenery all around you. Still, Chicago Botanic Garden is one attraction you are especially prepared for. For years, it’s been an item on your bucket list, and now is finally the day to check it off.
Hotels near Chicago Botanic Garden
Replenish your spirit with a trip to the natural world at Chicago Botanic Garden.
Located in the city of Chicago, it’s a tourist haven.
Grab a hotel in this area. There are 2 to select from. The Courtyard Chicago Highland Park/Northbrook and Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel are some good choices, and they’re just 2 miles from Chicago Botanic Garden.
There is no need to spend every hard-earned penny on your hotel. Opt to stay at one of the popular budget hotels that are in the area. The Residence Inn By Marriott Chicago Deerfield and the Sheraton Chicago Northbrook Hotel are a few of the more popular establishments.
Add a final touch of magic to your travels by reserving a room at one of the luxury hotels. The Embassy Suites Chicago – North Shore/Deerfield and the Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Glenview/Northbrook are well-known establishments that offer brilliant service and comfort.
Whether you’re going to stroll along the pathways all day or you just want to relax in a welcoming setting, The Garden View Café at the Chicago Botanic Garden (1000 Lake Cook Road, Visitor Center, Glencoe) serves sweets and coffee to get you through the day. It’s merely 0.3 miles from Chicago Botanic Garden.
Before you move on, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Take your buddies along to see a show or concert at Ravinia Park, one of the city’s most popular local music venues.
- Investigate the event schedule and savor a dose of culture at Writers Theatre. It’s home to numerous theater productions for most interests and tastes.
- Grab a scorecard and see if you can find the flag at Willowhill Golf Course.
- Find your sports shoes and make your way to Northbrook Sports Complex for some sporting action.
- Places like Kent Fuller Air Station Prairie are essential for the conservation of important natural areas.