- Downtown Burlington’s newest hotel; closest to Church Street Marketplace
- Walking distance to the waterfront, dining, entertainment and the arts district
- Complimentary fitness center and heated indoor swimming pool
- Flexible conference space, boardroom and 24-hour business center
- Restaurant, bar, evening room service and Pavilion Pantry®
History meets modern design in Burlington
Downtown Burlington’s newest hotel has an enviable location in the heart of the Queen City’s business and shopping district, and is just steps from Church Street Marketplace, and a short walk to the Lake Champlain waterfront and the South End Arts district. Guests will enjoy the modern look and conveniences of an upscale boutique hotel combined with the charm of a historic landmark; the Armory was built in 1904 and is now beautifully restored. This unique Burlington, Vermont hotel offers four stories of thoughtfully decorated guest rooms and spacious one-bedroom suites, many with views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack mountains. Every room features a 42-inch HDTV, microwave, a mini-refrigerator and a Keurig® coffeemaker.
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown offers dining in the Armory Grille and Bar, serving breakfast, dinner and evening room service. The Pavilion Pantry® offers local artisanal gifts, fresh snacks, sandwiches, salads and travel necessities. A state-of-the-art fitness facility and technology including complimentary WiFi and flexible meeting space make this Burlington hotel the ideal choice for business and leisure guests alike. We guarantee it.