Whether you’re going to stroll along the pathways all day or you just want to relax in a welcoming setting, The Garden View Café at the Chicago Botanic Garden (1000 Lake Cook Road, Visitor Center, Glencoe) serves sweets and coffee to get you through the day. It’s merely 0.3 miles from Chicago Botanic Garden.
Before you move on, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Take your buddies along to see a show or concert at Ravinia Park, one of the city’s most popular local music venues.
- Investigate the event schedule and savor a dose of culture at Writers Theatre. It’s home to numerous theater productions for most interests and tastes.
- Grab a scorecard and see if you can find the flag at Willowhill Golf Course.
- Find your sports shoes and make your way to Northbrook Sports Complex for some sporting action.
- Places like Kent Fuller Air Station Prairie are essential for the conservation of important natural areas.